Sunday, June 30, 2013

Rainy Sunday

Wah. A rainy sunday in the summer is no fun! I made the most of it by running to my classroom to look at all the mess things I needed to get done! Cant wait to get in and get organized but I'm going to soak up the rest of summer first!

I did get some fun crafting done while the boyfriend watched "man movies"


I love my mini laminator so I can get crafty when I feel the urge! My teacher neighbor had one and talked me into it! Love.

I finally got around to making an awesome teacher tool box that I have seen everywhere  on pinterest.  I first saw the idea here - stop on over for an easy "how to"
I am so excited about how mine turned out!!


 I saw the awesome chevron labels on TpT from here! So really I cant take credit for any of it! - but I am so excited to use it!!


<3 Britt



1 comment: